Thursday, 3 May 2007

Shop update: h-shirt

New updates to the shop from Hody 's t-shirts (h-shirt)
"USB" series
USB cables come in 2 different terminals, the male and female one...
Personally I like them most, lovers can have them as a pair so you can "plug" into each other. XD
"Cable Man"
Nerds, People always sit in front of the computer doing "stuffs". I think I am from one of them, and we need power to power our social life. A plug seems to be the answer.
"Extra Leg"
Part of my "man with extra part" series, to show what they want the most. as for this one, a man is sitting in a wheel chair... obviously he needs a leg. (well maybe should put 2 legs, instead... well)

They are in the shop right now with limited run, 10 for each "usb" and 5 for each of the other 2 design. Grab them here!

No comments: