Should I kill ants?
Some ants have been visiting my front yard a lot recently, it bothered me a bit because it's gross to see them crawling everywhere when I step out of the house.
This morning when I was holding some bleach spray in my hand, I did something really bad, I killed some of them with the bleach and flood them...Gihan said I'm going to be ants for many many many lives ... and getting killed by human.Anyway, just want to know have u ever killed many insects purposely and do you regret what you did?
I found this "how to get rid of ants" online, so by any chance you have ants problem as well, you can follow this. (as long as you don't mind becoming ants for many many more lives.)
This morning when I was holding some bleach spray in my hand, I did something really bad, I killed some of them with the bleach and flood them...Gihan said I'm going to be ants for many many many lives ... and getting killed by human.Anyway, just want to know have u ever killed many insects purposely and do you regret what you did?
I found this "how to get rid of ants" online, so by any chance you have ants problem as well, you can follow this. (as long as you don't mind becoming ants for many many more lives.)


1 comment:
Ants are cool... they are so little and innocent... you murderer... hehe
Post a Comment