Tuesday, 15 May 2007

Hi, from hody...

Hi, Everyone, this is hody... Thought I should say Hi 1st..
I am invited to post some of my works, and work in progress here.. hopefully can get some feedbacks and comments..

Well... 1st post.
not entirely NEW h-shirt...

This is an h-shirt I designed before the "I wear my heart on my Tee" Show. and I wore it to go to the show. (well.... have to support myself, hehe)

and It is called "I got my hands out" (with the quotation marks, and say it with a innocent voice)

It is a run of 5 print... (one for myself, one for my friend Aimee, and 3 for someone who likes it...)

It was a nightmare printing such big image on to t-shirt..(I don't have a big enough squeegee... :( )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This shirt is save as long as you don't buy the larger size than you. ^^