where I'm going...
hody, here again... let's just say, I will try to fill up this space everyday.... with some nonsense of mine.. hehe
Well looking back what I have done, I found that I always liked silhouette /shadow figure. I found it simple, bold and direct. What I am going to share with you is here, a group called Sam3 from Spain. I found them really really interesting and inspiring. As they are not just doing works that similar to what I'm doing, subject wise, but also they are doing them in public, and they are really huge... WOW.. You can see how effective, and bold they are in the public space. and some of them are hilarious. I simply love them.
*images are referenced from Sam3 's blog, and if you have some spare time, come check out their website too. (woo, I wanted to go to Spain already)
hody

No comments:
Post a Comment