I'm home!! - More h-shirts and Prints in the shop
I have disappeared for a little while, the main reason is I finally moved into my new house, yes my own little house! I have been in Melbourne for almost 5 years, and it's the first time I really feel like I'm home... ToT
Anyway, thanks Hody for his active posting... We added more stuff into the shop this week!
Hody posed for his new h-shirt "I got my hands out", quite a nice t-shirt, good to hug your stomach once a while isn't it.
You can see some prints on the wall behind him, he actually hang a lot of huge prints in his house, I'll ask him to show you sometime, very amazing! (including the "I Quit!" note for mcDonald, not sure if mcDonald appreciated Hody's design or not ...)

Zeng's "Duck" is finally ready for shopping! (with very yummy color) reminds me of those rubber ducks. (I love to play with water when I was little, dad said he can just give me a bucket of water with some empty bottles and I can spend a whole afternoon with them...)

1 comment:
... no capital letters in "h-shirt" .... please....hehe
Post a Comment