How can I forget!!!?
Well... I suppose to attend the "Framed" talk on Machinima in Digital Harbour in melbourne. But I mistaked today was Wednesday, and the talk was on Thursday, which was today, ARRRRRR(where is my time machine... damn) well... Now I missed it, I regreted it... what can I do?
Well what is Mchinima you might ask, (whoever know what it is, skip this post...). Uhm. Machinima is basically movies/videos that made possible with game engines. There are hundreds of machinima movies are available online today. Well some of them are even on TV now (good example is Matt Stone and Trey Parker's South Park. Episode "Make love, no Warcarft" ) If who would like to know more about machinima, check out Wikipedia
mmm nothing much I want to say... felt grumpy finding out I missed the talk... here are 2 really interesting
1st one is "Internet is for porn" Funniest machinima I ever seen.... and made with World of Warcraft Engine.
2nd one is "Return" from Blizzcon and Rufus Cubed productions. 2nd episode is comming soon... their website
Until next time....
hody

No comments:
Post a Comment