Ok... I got something in the mail on Friday...
Ok... Since Yiyi told me this blog is about our life style, I thought I ought to show everyone how I live my life...
Well... don't know if this is appropriate, but I will post it anyway...(well if Yiyi you think it is too disturbing and explicit.. simply remove it.. hehe)
I got this catalogue on Friday in the mail. It is NOT a porno magazine, it is a catalogue for a show in galerie Heliumcowboy artspace in Hamburg. The show is called: "I won't fuck with you tonight" by Boris Hoppek.
Obvisouly the show containe a lot of sexual references, and it is one of the reasons I found it quite interesting. Hoppek uses the same motif (the strange simplified symbol red circle) to represent vaginas through out all this recent art works. His work also express relationship, sex and interactions. The figures he draws somehow remind me about Henry Matisse and Pablo Picasso They are all quite abstract terms of styles, but Hoppek works are much more focus on a specific theme, sexuality and simplicity. Which I thought was quite effective. And graphical too.
Talk about the catalogue, it is a 60 pages, full colors, limited editioned, "sex magazine". There is an article name: "The birthday present", which is about a girl lent a guy her vagina for a his birthday... he obviously quite pleased and at last thinking of lending her his hard cock for the valentine's day. It was quite a hilarious story to read. There is another article name: "Bimbo und Schlampella", which I assumed it is in German, and I couldn't read it.... (shame)
The magazine also features many of his works including drawings, dolls, photographs, and street arts. I would say the body of works are really carefully assembled and really impressive.
There are something extra in the envolop too, which is a little vagina character sticker and 2 of the the helumcowboy stickers... haha
For more information, check out helumcowboy artspace and the artist Boris Hoppek
Until next time...
hody

2 comments:
Umm I guess it's ok, nice pic, wouldn't want my mother in law see it though, she is living with us for another week~~
well.. thats good... good luck with u n ur mun in law~
Post a Comment